Capital Link invites you at 10th Annual DIGITAL Capital Link CSR Forum “Economy & Society: The Next Day” – June 23, 2020. which will take place in digital form under the auspices of the Attica Region, the City of Athens & the Municipality of Piraeus.
SUBJECT OF THE FORUM “ECONOMY & SOCIETY : THE NEXT DAY”
Dealing with the economic consequences from Covid-19, restarting the Economy, is vital in order to secure the transition to a new growth model which will essentially contribute to a more active form of participation by all entities involved and by the society to return Greece back to the recovery path.
Local Government Authorities Contribution to Greek Economy Growth • Innovation & Entrepreneurship – GREEK START UP COMPANIES & Small – Medium Size Companies • SMEs – Challenges & Opportunities During & Post Covid-19 Crisis • Banking Sector – A New Role in Economy & Society • The rapid Transition to the new Digital World – Impact on the Public & Private Sectors & Society • E-Gov: Digital Solutions Benefiting the State & Citizens • The New Energy Landscape • Health & Pharmaceuticals Industry – New Challenges & Opportunities • Charting Tomorrow – The New Landscape of Consumption • THE POST –COVID 19 Landscape of core industries : Food Sector- Real Estate- Energy • Tourism: Bracing for Recovery • Investments – Growth – Economy – Society • The Day After: The New Reality
GREEK GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS: The Minister of Development & Investments, Mr. Adonis Georgiadis • The Minister of Digital Governance, Mr. Kyriakos Pierrakakis • The President of the Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO), Mrs. Angela Gerekou • Τhe Deputy Minister of Development & Investments for Research and Technology, Mr. Christos Dimas • Τhe Deputy Minister of Development & Investments for Industry & Commerce, Mr. Nikos Papathanassis • The Governor of Attica Region, Mr. George Patoulis • The Mayor of Athens, Mr. Kostas Bakoyannis • The Mayor of Piraeus, Mr. Yannis Moralis • The Deputy Mayor of Development, Enterprise & Investments Municipality of Athens, Mr. Nicholas A. Macropoulos |
GREEK AMERICAN ENTREPRENEURS : Mr.
- John P. Calamos Sr. –Founder, CEO and Global Co-Chief Investment Officer, Calamos Investments
- Mr. John Catsimatides– Chairman & CEO, Red Apple Group
- Mr. Dean Metropoulos– Chairman – Metropoulos & Company
- Dr. George Kofinas –Founder & Medical Director Kofinas Fertility Group & Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center
SENIOR REPRESENTATIVES FROM GREEK, EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS & COMPANIES : Alpha Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Hellenic Development Bank SA (former ETEAN SA), Optima Bank, Piraeus Bank, PotamitisVekris, Ernst & Young BAS S.A., EEDE – Hellenic Management Association, Elikonos Capital Partners, ENVOLVE Entrepreneurship, GEK TERNA Group of Companies, Hellenic Petroleum (HELPE), Lambadarios Law office , LIBRA GROUP, Machas & Partners Law Firm, McKinsey & Company, COSMOTE (Hellenic TELECOMMUNICATIONS), Public Power Corporation SA Hellas (DEH)
- Mr. Jimmy Athanasopoulos, Chairman Envolve Entrepreneurship & Greece Representative for Libra Social Responsibility – Libra Group
- Mrs. Athina Chatzipetrou, President & CEO – Hellenic Development Bank SA (former ETEAN SA)
- Mr. Constantinos Dorkofikis, Executive General Manager Wholesale Banking – Alpha Bank
- Mr. George Handjinicolaou, Chairman of the Board – Hellenic Bank Association, Athens Stock Exchange and Piraeus Bank
- Mr. Ioannis Konstantinidis, Chief Strategy, Transformation & Wholesale Officer – OΤΕ Group
- Mr. Yanni Kourniotis Lambadarios Law Firm
- Dr. Sotiris Kapellos, Operation and Development Director, BoD member, ELPE Renewable Energy Sources SA
- Dr. Dimitris C. Iliopoulos, MD, Associate Professor of Cardiac Surgery
- Mr. Achilleas Ioakimides, Special Advisor to the CEO Communication – CSV – Public Power Corporation SA
- Mr. Tasos Iossiphides, EY, Head of Transaction Advisory Services in Greece
- Mr. George Kyparrisis, CEO – Optima Bank
- Mrs. Penelope Lazaridou, General Financial Manager, Executive Board Member, GT – GEK TERNA Group of Companies
- Mr. Petros Char. Machas, Founder – Chairman of the Advisory Board – Machas and Partners Law Firm
- Mr. Alexandros Nousias Country Director Greece – Envolve Entrepreneurship
- Mr. Panos Papazoglou, EY, CESA Accounts Leader and Managing Partner in Greece
- Mrs. Dimitra Papandreou, Principal Manager Advice for Small Businesses Greece -SME Finance & Development Group European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Mr. Stathis Potamitis, Managing Partner, PotamitisVekris
- George Skrimizeas, Chairman of the BOD, Hellenic Management Association.
- Mr. Takis Solomos, Partner – Elikonos Capital Partners
- Mr. George Tsopelas, CEO – Mc Kinsey & Company
- Mr. Steve Vranakis, Chief Creative Officer – Government of the Hellenic Republic
To register : http://csringreece.gr/forum/2020/index.php?lang=en