Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) on Thursday announced that eight interested parties have submitted an expression of interest for the new services concession agreement in relation to financing, operation, maintenance, and exploitation of Attica Motorway, one of the most important road infrastructures in Greece, for a duration of twenty-five (25) years.
Expressions of interest were submitted by the following Interested Parties (in alphabetical order):
1) ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A.
2) Consortium composed of the companies “ MACQUARIE ASSET MANAGEMENT MOTORWAY HOLDINGS S.AR.L.” and “ FINCOP INFRASTRUCTURE LTD”
3) Consortium composed of the companies “ VAUBAN”, “ DIF”and “ EGIS”
4) GRUPPO FININC – INC SpA
5) Union of entities composed of the companies “ GEK ΤΕRΝΑ S.A.” and “ FS ARK HOLDCO Sarl.”
6) Union of entities “ AKTOR CONCESSIONS S.A. – AVAX S.A. – ARDIAN INFRASTRUCTURE”
7) Union of entities “ VINCI HIGHWAYS S.A.S. – VINCI CONCESSIONS S.A.S. – MYTILINEOS S.A. – MOBILITY PARTNER S.A.S.”
8) Consortium composed of the companies “ BRISA – AUTO ESTRADAS de PORTUGAL S.A.” and “ RUBICONE BIDCO S.A.”
HRADF’s advisors will evaluate the aforementioned Expressions of Interest and submit their recommendation to the Fund’s Board of Directors regarding the candidates that qualify for the phase B of the tender (binding offers phase).