Motor Oil and PPC sign MoU on green hydrogen

Motor Oil Hellas SA and Public Power Corporation SA on Thursday announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the creation of a framework and the implementation through a joint venture of prosjects in the field of green hydrogen.

Motor Oil will have a 51% majority stake in the new company and PPC the remaining 49%.

The joint venture will lead in the development of hydrogen in the country and have access to the developing platform of PPC’s energy production from renewable sources while taking advantage from Motor Oil’s dynamism and know-how.