Nine candidates were allowed in the second phase of an international tender for the selling of a 49 pct of Ηellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator (HEDNO), Public Power Corporation said in an announcement on Tuesday.
PPC said that a board meeting said the nine candidates are:
– ADRIAN Infrastructure Funds
– BCI – British Columbia Investment Management Corporation
– BLACKROCK – BlackRock Alternatives Management, L.L.C
– CVC Capital Partners – Advisers Company, S.a.r.l.
– F2i – Fondi Italiani per le Infrastructure SGR S.p.A
– First Sentier Investors EDIF III GP S.a.r.l.
– KKR – Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.
– MACQUARIE Group Limited
– OHA – Oak Hill Advisors LLP
The second phase of the tender includes a due diligence.