Ten investment groups expressed interest in a tender to grant a license to use and exploit the Alimos Marina in southern Athens, Greece’s privatization agency (HRADF) said on Wednesday.
The expressions of interest were submitted by:
1. KASOS SA
2. AKTOR CONCESSIOS SA and TEK – ART CALAMIS VE FENERBAHCE MARMARA TURIZM
3. INTRAKAT SA
4. ATESE SA (ENGINEERING COMMERCIAL CONSULTING SOCIETE ANONYME – PRIVATE
SECURITY SERVICES COMPANY)
5. PORTO CARRAS SA
6. HELLENIC BASE YACHTING SA
7. CONSORTIOUM PORT ADHOC SAS- DREAM YACHT METITERRANΕE – J&P AVAX S.A
8. AVIAREPS- COSMOS CONSORTIOUM
9. CONSORTIOUM ARCHIRODON GROUP NV – A1 YACHT TRADE CONSORTIUM AE – STIRIXIS
10. LAMDA DOGUS MARINA INVESTMENTS SA
HRADF’s advisors will evaluate the above submissions and present to the agency’s Board of Directors their recommendation regarding the candidates that qualify for the next phase of the tender.